Prikedelik's OST vol.1 Prikedelik's OST vol.1

pretty good

yes, it WOULD go to the audio portal.. IF he hadn't made a video collection for them, and lets face it, more poeple look at the flash portal than the audio portal, so he just wanted some people to hear his work. (and BTW- people who said "not my type of music" Dont vote..)

Foamy's Rant IV Foamy's Rant IV

Nice

this would be the first animation that i looked at today with some originality to it. After a whole bunch of animations of people walking around killing people and the 20 mario sprite movies submitted everyday it is nice to hear a critique all the absurdities people always seem to follow mindlessly just because they see it on TV (ie The Atkins garbage).. because tv is always right

Banned from ClockCrew Banned from ClockCrew

hmmm

I would have rephrased a bit.. not call it "make fun of koala clock" but more of "two petty names aimed at his internet persona"

strawberry clock strawberry clock

I can't blam this

Yes this work is very crappy yet i find myself unable to blam this.. i just can't do it.. it is funny enough to not be blemmed.. so i wont.. you get a 1

grim-reaper-clock responds:

yay!

Murray the Monkey ep. 1 Murray the Monkey ep. 1

THIS RULES!!!

I love this film man.. greatest thing ever! I am still in awe.. How long did this take you to finish?

You are a F*cking Moron2 You are a F*cking Moron2

I hate that bat!

The show is funny.. I like it.. you get a 5.. and yes it was almost a 4 because of that pink bat. anyway good job liked episode 1 and 2.. hope 3 does not have the bat.

Freak : Prelude (Ep. 1) Freak : Prelude (Ep. 1)

Make another

Very nice graphics and violence. We need another.. Did you do the backgrounds?

Fatty & Bruce by the pool Fatty & Bruce by the pool

Not bad

Not bad at all

"Waterman" "Waterman"

WORD

Just let me tell you that ANYONE who rates this badly has no sense of humour, and no originalilty.. and for those people I advise that you just go watch half the other crap on this site where stickmen kill each other or the countless parodies where they make potheads out of the characters, or any other tired and worn out scenario. And stop voting this movie badly because optimus wasn't a pothead or waterman and his friend didn't kill eachother. Christ sake! there is more to flash than that.. Plus that scenario is getting old.. make way for the new fresh stuff.. and keep your bad ratings to yourself..

For Bassclock For Bassclock

Right on.. Kurama and the healing_version suck

Those two guys suck.. i am glad you made this to show people how insensitive those two assholes really were.. It was a nice touch adding in their actual quotes! what they said pissed me off and I hope they get what is coming to them!